Sunday, March 31, 2013

Thank you for the Cross Lord!





Happy Easter All! Or should I say resurrection Sunday!!!

A day that my Lord and savior conquered death by rising from the grave three days after his crucifixion.

Lord I Love you and Thank you with all of my heart for the infinite love you have for me.

You sent your son Jesus into the world to save me!

 He endured on the cross, He was nailed to it, He was beaten, abused, spat upon, ridiculed...

He endured all of this for YOU and for me! For OUR sins! Thank you Lord, Thank you my God!

I pray for your leading and guidance in this sinful world. I pray for your Holy spirit to lead me all the days of my life and I pray that you will find me worthy to use as a vessel to bring souls to your kingdom.

"Thank you JESUS for the cross, Thank you for the price you paid, Thank you for bearing all of my sin and shame."

To God be the Glory

Charlene

 

No comments: