Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy new year chinese style





I'm about a week late but never mind! Its the year of the pig. I'm amazed at the beautiful display of red lanterns that are lighting up Regent and Oxford street at the moment, it looks so beautiful at night.

I've finally got a chance to get back onto the computer, the past week has been hectic and I feel like I have'nt had a minute to myself to get anything done. Cristina and I have been busy preparing for the project we are doing with a class in a school in South london, I think I've mentioned before that its based on the book James and The Giant Peach by Roald Dahl and the class will each be making a mask based on one of the creatures from the story and helping in the making of two giant peaches which will all be showcased at an end of term exhibition . Yesterday we had the Children working on their designs and next week they will start working onto the masks.

No comments: