Thursday, February 08, 2007

Its Snowing!

Everything is White! I felt so excited when i woke up this morning and saw the snow, the only downfall is the cold that comes with it! My toes nearly froze when i went out this morning. Im hoping that i will be able to upload some photos that i have taken so watch this space.
I had my meeting yesterday at the jewellers that i used to work at and it is confirmed, i will be having an exhibition of my work there at the beginning of April! It will be alongside their own jewellery collection with images and small fabric samples of my work intermingled with it and displayed on the walls. I'm really excited about it because as well as it being a fantastic opportunity, the shop is amazing and has a very futuristic look and feel to it. I can't wait to see how it will all look when combined together, i really want to make the most of this opportunity so im trying to be as productive as possible and to not waste a minute of my time.

P.s Fingers crossed for some photos to be posted soon!

No comments: