Sunday, February 04, 2007

scanning and computer problems!

Since my last post with the help of cristina I'v been trying to scan and upload photos from my phone onto my pc but having lots of problems as im completley useless with computers and any kind of techology! but I will perservere and hopefully soon I will have some photos to show!
I did intend to put some of the art work up that the children did at the school im working/volunteering at on friday afternoons. Their drawings were based on creatures from the Roald Dahl story 'James And The Giant Peach'. I'v also started doing a bit of my own art work at long last! I just need to keep up the momentum and not get dispondent when im not that keen on what im doing and see the work through to the end. Heres hoping that soon I will have some pictures to blog! x

No comments: