Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Aprons and picture pocket details











Today I have been sorting out the paper work that I need to hand in for the exhibiton, thinking that tomorrow I will be installing my work, but luckily I checked my emails and its next week Wednesday not tomorrow! that everything goes up. Im such a ditz at times! I hope that I can swap shifts with someone as Im scheduled to be working next wednesday. I've taken some photos of the aprons that are going up and some close up shots of the pockets and picture details which I really like.

1 comment:

yuzuyu said...

your stuff looks so lovely and nostalgic as usual. by the way, the japanese for nostalgic is "natsukashii" which i think embodies a whole lot more emotions within it. just thought you might like to know ^_^. miss ya, babe!