Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chest Infections cont...

I went to the doctors on friday because when I went to the hospital the doctor there said I should see my own doctor in a weeks time to check my progress, luckily I was fast tracked an appoinment otherwise I would have been waiting weeks. My doctor said I should have another two weeks off work! I was planning to go back next week, and he sent me off for a chest x-ray, I get the results in two weeks time. I've also been given a new set of medication and some asthma type pumps, I could'nt believe it when I had to pay the chemist £27 for it all! But since starting the new medication I feel like Im on the mend now. Yesterday I started some art work which Im really pleased with, If only I had a camera I would have shown it here but Im hoping by the time I get one I will have amassed a load of work to put up!
I got an email from Cox & power with an update on my exhibition and theres been a lot of positive interest and comments, I've also sold a badge! which is very pleasing to hear even if its only one so far! I'm hoping to go there soon and take some photos. The exhibition finishes on the 9th May, so please go and see it if you get a chance!
'Familiar Strands' At Cox & Power, 35C Marylebone High Street, London. Nearest Tube Stations: Baker Street or Bond Street

No comments: