Sunday, April 08, 2007

RIP K800!

Im really upset at the moment as last Wednesday my phone died!It was my phone, diary and camera all rolled in to one. As I dont have a decent camera of my own I was using the camera on it to take all my photos as it was really good, all the photos on this blog were taken by it so its quite a loss to me. As I wasn't insured I have to buy a brand new one and theres no chance of that as it costs £289! I got mine free on a line rental contract. I went to hyde Park on Thursday as it was a beautiful day and there were loads of photo opportunities that I had and could have blogged here, Im really gutted! At the moment Im using an old LG phone which is fine for calls but Im gonna have to consider buying a camera from a catalogue and paying it off monthly.

No comments: